This page was nearly called “Show & Tell” because that’s what it’s all about.
You’ve had your Wedding, Portrait, Pet, Event, Motorbike, Band or anything else expertly photographed, and surely that deserves more than just being an envelope of prints in the bottom of a drawer or a disc somewhere doubling up as a coffee mat.
Presentation is everything as they say, so this page is all about the many different ways we can present your artwork for the world to enjoy.
Prints & Enlargements
Our photographic prints are all supplied by a professional print lab on Fujicolour Archive photographic paper. Our standard size prints start at 8″x6″ (20cm x 15cm) and we can supply true photographs up to 60″x40″.
Lustre finish is standard, prints and enlargements can also be supplied on gloss at no extra cost and also linen finish or metallic paper for maximum impact. Prints can be supplied mounted onto card and exhibition foamboard and can be laminated in a variety of finishes.
For less critical applications, we can prepare and supply images as posters inkjet printed up to ISO A0 size, at very competitive cost.
We have many different formats of wall art, all professionally manufactured and available in a wide range of sizes and finishes. Please ask to see samples of these products to help you choose your personal favourite.
- Framed Prints – Our professionally supplied framed prints are received from the manufacturers ready to hang in pride of place on your wall or on your desk. They feature modern yet tradtional glazed frames in a variety of wood and smooth finishes and a multitude of sizes. Up to nine images can be presented within a card mount. Sizes from 10″x8″ to 30″x30″ and panoramic up to 40″x20″
- Wooden Box Frame Prints – These modern frames show your picture with a simple 2″ deep wooden edge around the laminated print, available in a variety of finishes including black, beech, oak, gold and silver. Sizes from 8″x6″ up to 24″x24″ and 34″x13″ panoramic.
- Bevel Edge Prints – Slimmer and simpler than the Wooden Box Frame Prints, the image is laminated onto a solid 18mm deep wooden block with a black or white foiled edge. Sizes from 16″x12″ up to 40″x30″
- Acrylic Wall Mount Prints – Your image sandwiched between two sheets of acrylic, standing proud of the wall on metal posts for maximum visual effect. The image can be full size edge-to-edge, or can be prepared with a black or white acrylic background to give a border. Sizes from 16″x12″ up to 24″x20″.
- Canvas Box Frame Prints – A traditional client favourite, your image is professionally printed onto canvas, varnished and wrapped around a wooden frame. For durability our supplier uses stretcher frames (where the canvas can be tightened in time.) Sizes from 10″x8″ up to 60″x40″ and 72″x36″ panoramic.
- Alumini Plate Prints – Our favourite new product of last year. Your image is printed onto an aluminium plate which stands out 12mm from the wall. The result is stunning, whether you choose a satin or gloss finish and brushed or polished aluminium. Sizes from 8″x8″ up to 36″x24″ and 30″x15″ panoramic.
Albums & Books
Sometimes a single image just isn’t enough. We can take your choice of photographs and create a unique printed book for you.
We have books available from several specialist suppliers. In each case, after digital preparation a proof copy is provided for your approval. Once you’re satisfied, the manufacturer can get to work producing your very own unique book.
Our premium book range starts with a small softcover book small enough for your pocket or handbag. The pages are digitally printed with your chosen images, with multiple images on each page and text if desired. Moving up in size, larger books can have hardback printed covers and be printed in a choice of smooth or photographic paper. These books are suitable for almost any occasion from portraiture, photographs of your party or event, through to a cost effective wedding book solution.
For your wedding, we can supply almost any product on the market from the traditional tissue leaved albums through to the latest digital photobooks. We tend to focus on a handful of specialist suppliers, with the world renowned Italian company Graphistudio being at the top of the list.
Graphistudio albums are available in a huge variety of sizes, shapes, page options and cover styles from traditional materials to ultra modern. Our approach is to charge a flat design fee on top of the cost price of the book, so you can choose an option to suit your budget. Our other supplier’s products are priced according to their size and complexity, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and to see our sample products.
In today’s digital age, almost anything can be produced as a unique photographic product.
We have specialist suppliers, whether it be for a photograph or composite design to be printed as a T Shirt, Mouse Mat, Mug, Key-Ring or Calendar. We can also create flyers, leaflets and banners using your images for specialist manufacture too.
Whatever you require, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs and budget.
It’s good to talk, but if you prefer you can also order by email or post. Please see the Ordering Information page.